Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

completely badass

This is the kind of song you listen to in a convertible speeding in the desert with the top down and sunglasses on. Completely bad ass from start to finish one of the greatest riffs I've ever heard. Keep up the good work

Nothing But The Blues with vox Nothing But The Blues with vox

Very well done blues song.

Very nice fluid song, love the feeling, very classic blues, the instruments really compliment the feel of the song and the voice though I felt could use some work, was still very powerful and passionate.

Great blues song.

[Blazin] [Blazin]

Very atomospheric

I loves this track, great instruments used and they all clashed so well, also really sets a great feeling I could see myself just chillin' with this track, keep it up man.

teddygram responds:

thanks!

HW-PJ- Bright and Early HW-PJ- Bright and Early

Great track

I'm really enjoying this track man, I love the really chill vibes it puts out, classic hip hop, keep up the good work, though to be honest the eagle sound sort of got on my nerves.

haywirehaywire responds:

oh aight dude thanks for the feedback tho!!

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

love the cool vibes

I love the way all the instruments clash together to create the well known theme song, everything just seems to work and it works well. I love the horns that start off the intro, it gives it a good running start and sets the pace for the rest of the song. I also liked the switch up to world 1-2, this offered a great new rendition that flt fresher then ever.

Great job.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! =D

the coral in my head the coral in my head

Love the tone

I really like the way you were able to bring all the instruments and beats into the song during your intro. It all clashed together really well and never ceased to fail. I also really like the dark yet bright atmosphere which this creates. Great job.

Geno's forest (psy & breed mix Geno's forest (psy & breed mix

Love the charm.

I love how charming this piece was i like how this was omposed primarily of beeps which felt right and went well the other instruments however around the begining there was what I think was a guitar that felt very distracting and it didn't really add anything new and sounded very out place.

Psy-nigma responds:

Listen to "Geno's Underwood" I remastered this track and got that annoying guitar tamed to fit the track!

Thanks for the review!

Tetris Theme (Punk Cover) Tetris Theme (Punk Cover)

Cool sound

I liked it a lot, this song has the same overall sound as the tetris theme song however I feel like it was a little too quiet for a punk song and it could have a been a lot faster.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hmm yeah alot of people have been sayin that

The Final Goodbye_JT The Final Goodbye_JT

I like it

I like it a lot actually, I like how everything flows really nicely with each other and how as it goes on new instruments arrive and find a way to get into the rythm of the song, however i feel like the overall tone of the sing was taken down a bit when the drums kicked in. It just didn't really feel that natural to the song and the semi distorted guitar didn't really help either.

TheFunDindongs responds:

thanks

Happy Hour (Make A Mix) Happy Hour (Make A Mix)

Nice fun beat

Really like this beat it feels really fun. Like the intro and how it draws on getting the listeners attention right away. However the ending seems like it could have been delt with better, the fact that it fades out feels a little unnecessary because it was only on for a minute and could have gone on longer.